, ,

What's New | Tom Ford Deep Mink Lipstick

19:00


Tom Ford lipstick in Deep Mink - my most contemplated beauty item of 2014. This lipstick secured a spot on my wishlist for some time. I'm sure you've seen it featured on my 'Christmas Beauty Wants' post. I had heard so many good reviews about Tom Ford lipsticks but I wasn't sure whether that was just because they are by Tom Ford or if they are truly the best lipsticks people have bought (as they've claimed). Many described the range as moisturising and creamy so my biggest fear was that the formula was going to be similar to the YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks which I find have too much slip for my liking.
Initially I didn't know what shade I wanted, but from all the raving reviews, I just knew that I wanted one. As it being quite a pricey lipstick, retailing at £37, I definitely wanted a shade that I knew I'd wear often. Stuck between 'Sable Smoke' and 'Deep Mink', eventually I narrowed my choice down to 'Deep Mink' but let me tell you, I struggled to find swatches online of this shade. Doesn't anyone own this lipstick? Natalie from Discoveries of Self was one of the very few beauty bloggers that had a swatch of this shade and luckily she's around my complexion too!
I decided to go for 'Deep Mink' as I think it's a shade that is quite unique amongst the other lipsticks that I own. I usually tend to go for lighter neutral shades whereas this lipstick is darker and lean towards brown with a slight pink undertone. I'd imagine it to be a perfect nude for those of a deeper skin tone.


Have you tried any of the lipsticks from Tom Ford's collection? If not, do you plan to and what are your opinions on spending £37 on a lipstick?




Twitter   |   Bella Minx Lashes   |    Instagram

You Might Also Like

14 comments

Popular Posts