, , , ,

Nicki Minaj and Ricky Martin for MAC Viva Glam 2012

16:46

Nicki & Ricky Viva Glam 2012..




Just a quick post beauts :)
Recently I've come across a few sources stating that Nicki Minaj & Ricky Martin are going to be the new faces of the MAC Viva Glam campaign in 2012.
I am soooo excited. I actually can't wait! 
The lipstick is due to be released in February 2012 as Viva Glam Nicki and Viva Glam Ricky (so I've heard).
This isn't the first time Nicki has collaborated with MAC so I'm anxious to see the shade of this lipstick after 'Pink Friday' was a sell out.
I actually own 'Pink Friday' but I'm not sure I'll be keeping it as I own 'Saint Germain' as well.
100% of money raised will go towards MAC HIV/AIDS fund :)


What are your views on them being the new ambassadors for Viva Glam?




You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts