, , ,

New Launch: MAC Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation - Autumn 2011

01:18

NEW MAC Matchmaster Foundation..


Image source: Google

Image source: Google

Image source: Google

"With our all races credo, we’re redefined what a perfect match should be with new Matchmaster Foundation SPF 15 technology, using translucent pigments to create a formula that enables a fully personalized finish influenced by the subtleties of your own skin tone. Adding to Matchmaster’s true-to-life appeal is its moisturizing demi-matte finish, medium buildable coverage, and line-reducing soft focus powders. Add the fact that this formula reduces excess shine-creating oil, and who could resist?"

Over the past year or so I haven't really been into any of my MAC foundations and have steered towards other brands. I don't hate them or anything, I just like exploring. MAC haven't really come out with any new liquid foundations recently until now!!!

I was really shocked when I found out MAC were releasing a permanent new line of liquid foundation called MAC Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation

Funnily enough, this foundation isn't named like others that are currently sold (NC/NW/N/C) but instead are in a colour range of 1.0 - 10.0. According to some sources, the colours 1.0 - 10.0 should be equivalent to NC15-NW60!! This is amazing as it means that Matchmaster will be available for skin tones ranging from pale to very deep. I just really hope the shades have a neutral undertone!

According to Temptalia the launch dates are:
• September 22nd 2011 for U.S./Canada
 • September 2011 for International (Except Asia)
 • September 2012 (Asia)

From the description, I am actually excited to try this out!


Will anyone be trying this out with me?




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts